Goodness me, how can it be another weekend already? I don’t know about you, but time is flying between the weekly photowalk challenges. So much so, I still haven’t managed to update the other posts with the amazing pictures yet. (Check Instagram to see the stunning skies from last week!)
We have woken up to a nice thick blanket of fog this morning – we can’t even see the shops over the road it is that thick! However, I still think we can get some views from it.
And that is the inspiration for this weekend’s Photowalk Challenge. To get outside for a walk and adventure and to snap a view. It doesn’t matter if it is in the city, your village or up in the countryside, just grab a view to share.
Here are some examples to get your creative juices flowing:
NOTE: These are old ones for example only! (I’m no sneaky cheaty!!) Check out my Instagram to see my new ones for the weekend challenge! 😀
What the challenge is:
- A great way to get outside
- A fun way to explore where you live/work/are
- Some time away from the hustle and bustle of life
- Something to get you thinking about your area differently
- An opportunity to get snapping some pictures, no matter what level you’re at – this is about fun!
What the challenge is not:
- An opportunity to just dig through old pictures and not get out and about walking, exploring and taking in the fresh air and sights!
So here are the rules!
So here’s the thing. Each week I will share a theme and when you accept the challenge you need to get out and about and take a photo that matches with the theme. Simple as that really! The idea is to get you out and about in the outdoors, exploring and looking for things that you would normally miss while doing your every day activities. It is purposeful in the way that it takes you out, gets you active and opens your mind and awareness to the things in the world around you by getting you to seek out things that match the theme.
And there is no limit to how many walks you take or how many pictures you take either!
Kind of like a visual or photographic treasure hunt!
- Follow me here, on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to find out the theme for the week
- Go out on an adventure taking some photos that link to the theme and tell as story about your quest.
- Share them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the tag #TUWPhotowalk (so that I can find the pics)
- And enjoy checking out other people’s journeys too.
How easy (and fun!) does that sound?
This is a nice easy one as I know that a lot of you are preparing for the holidays, so there is no excuse not to get out for a wander and some fresh air! Ha! 😉
Have fun outdoor and enjoy snapping some views to share over on Instagram. I promise I’ll update the posts here with the other ones this week, so check back for the gallery!
Right, I need to get ready to go and explore the mist! The cemetery is calling me! I need to get my snaps for the photowalk challenge too! (and my morning miles!)